Have any sort of issue with Microsoft Office 2016 installed on your PC? Want to uninstall or remove it completely from Windows 10? If your Office 2016 or Office 365 is not working correctly and it is corrupt, then you can easily uninstall it from PC. Microsoft has launched their tool named as “Uninstall Microsoft Office Tool” to uninstall the Microsoft Office from PC. If your Windows is showing some strange behaviour then, you can check out the article on how to reset Windows 10 to Factory settings.
Ways to Uninstall Microsoft Office 2016
There are two main ways to uninstall the Microsoft Office 2016 from Windows 10. These ways are:
- Uninstall Microsoft Office through Control Pannel
- Uninstall Microsoft Office by using any tool
Both of these ways are described below to guide you completely.
Uninstall Microsoft Office Through Control Pannel
Uninstalling Microsoft Office 2016 or Office 365 through Control Panel is a simple and easy way to remove it completely from Windows 10. Just follow the given below steps:
- First of all, turn on the PC and click on the “Start” button.
- Then, go to the “Control Pannel“.
- Look for “Programs and Features” and click on it.
- Choose the Microsoft Office 2016 or Office 365 and click on the box “Uninstall“.
- Simply follow the instructions given on the screen to uninstall it from your PC.
That`s it. But any of you are facing the problem while uninstalling it from your PC. Then. you should need to download any other app to uninstall Microsoft Office-like “Geek Uninstaller” and “Uninstall Microsoft Office Tool”.2.
Uninstall Microsoft Office by Using Uninstall Microsoft Office Tool
Using any easy fix tool is the second way to remove Microsoft Office 2016 from Windows 10. If you are having any problem while using the file explorer, then you change Windows 10 file explorer look. Simply follow the following steps:
- Go to This link and download the “Uninstall Microsoft Office Tool“.
- Run this program to remove Microsoft Office 2016 completely from your PC.
- Click on the option “Next” and choose the installed Microsoft Office 2016 or Office 365.
- Again choose the option “Next” and click on the box “Fix it” to uninstall it.
These are the two ways to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 from Windows 10. If you want to uninstall Microsoft Office 365, then just follow any of the above methods to remove it completely.