There are numerous issues iPhone 6 users are facing. One of the main problems the iPhone users complains about is their iPhone 6 Bluetooth not working properly. When you are trying to connect your phone to other Bluetooth device and it isn’t working it is really annoying and you need to fix the issue. Try these simple tips to resolve the issue when Bluetooth not working on iPhone 6.
Forget this Device
When the iPhone 6 is not connecting with the Bluetooth device, disconnect the iPhone with device and try to repair it. To perform this task go to Settings>Bluetooth. Now you can see the list of devices you paired with you iPhone. Tap on info icon ‘i’ against the device name which you have trouble pairing with and click on ‘Forget this Device’. Now pair your iPhone with the device again to see if the problem has been solved.
Reboot your iPhone 6
If you are trying to connect the iPhone to other Bluetooth device and you could not able to connect it you need to try rebooting your iPhone 6. It might help connecting the iPhone to the device. To perform rebooting turn off the Bluetooth device and follow the steps described below.
- Hold the Power button and Home button together and wait to see the apple logo appear on the screen.
- Wait for the restart to complete on your phone.
- Now let go and you will see the phone is ready to use again.
Restore iPhone 6
If the above solutions did not work then its time you restore your phone to the factory settings. To restore your iPhone you need to
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using the cable.
- Launch iTunes.
- Go to the summary tab, and click Restore iPhone.
- Let the restoring process to finish then setup your iPhone again.