As the World is changing is moving rapidly from wired devices to the wireless. Bluetooth is the one such example of it. Nowadays, each mobile and laptop include Bluetooth in their features. Have not you yet used Bluetooth on your PC? Learn how to use Bluetooth on Windows 10.
Bluetooth is one of the basic source to share different files, photos and videos with another device. The process to turn on Bluetooth and connect your PC to other devices through it is discussed below.
How to Connect to Other Devices Through Bluetooth
The users of Windows 10 can use the Bluetooth to connect to other devices and can share different files within less time. All they need to do is just follow simple few steps:
- Turn on your PC and go to “Start Menu“. Click on the “Settings“.
- Go to “Devices” and click on the “Bluetooth” option present in the left panel.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth button is switched “On“.
- Wait for a little while and then the list of all available devices will be shown.
- Choose the device to which you want to connect your PC and pair the device by entering the code on the screen.
- Click on the box “Pair” to connect to that device. Then, an option named as “Connected” will be shown under the name of devices.
That`s it. Now, you can share whatever you want with that device. The users can also see the connected devices through Quick actions area on the desktop. Click on Quick Actions icon and go to Connect and see the Available Devices.
How to Remove Connected Device from Windows 10
In order to remove any connected device from your PC for some reason, just perform the given below steps. These will help you to remove the device that is connected through Bluetooth to your PC. The steps are given below:
- Open the Settings through the Start Menu.
- Go to devices and then click on the option Bluetooth.
- All the connected devices will be shown on the right side of screen.
- Right-click on the device that you want to remove.
- Cick on the option “Remove Device” and confirm it by pressing “Yes” button.
Now that device can not share anything with your PC. Just use Bluetooth and share photos and videos with your friends and family members.