Juno email is very popular web mail service for free available at internet. Juno email is recognized pioneer email company with history of decades. Juno team is striving to keep up to the mark of user friendly interface and cope the latest technological inductions. It really helps the Juno users to experience top quality email interface to send and receive emails.
This is obvious at the time of create Juno email account, user will set the password. But later if you’re looking to change Juno password is possible. Juno email is offering a functionality to change the email password is simple steps.
How to Change Juno Email Password
- Visit the official website of Juno webmail.juno.com
- Enter the Email ID or User Name and enter the password you’re looking to change it
- Press ‘Sign In’ option button after enter the ‘Password’
- You need to enter the New Password & press the button to ‘Confirm Password’
- Keep in mind that your password should be strong and mix of alphabet and numeric characters; you may add the special characters also if you can member the password of Juno email
- Now it is time the apply the current changes you have done by click the option ‘Submit Your Request’
- Juno will process your request; it will not take a big time
- Soon you will get the message from Juno that ‘Password is successfully updated’
- Now check Juno email by login Juno, enter the email address and type new password is working
Useful Tips for Juno Email Users
It is important to change the email password regularly, for example you can change its password within 2 to 4 month to secure the email account from hackers.
Keep your habit to shuffle many passwords to secure email account.Normally Juno email system takes 10 minutes of time to change the new password.
You can also change the new password by using some external email services like Microsoft Outlook.