Do you really want to embed a YouTube video in WordPress post? Videos can give a life to your WordPress posts so; take this post as a tip to make your posts attractive for everyone. In this post, you are going to read two different methods through which you can easily embed a YouTube video in your post.
• First of all, you have to sign in to your WordPress account. After writing a perfect post, find out the place in your post where you want to embed a YouTube video.
• Leave a blank space or a blank line over there. Make sure that your video will going to be embedded over that blank line.
After these steps, read the following two methods to embed a video in your post. Both of these methods are easy to apply.
Method#1 to Embed a YouTube Video in WordPress
This particular method sounds a little bit old to me because it has a few steps to embed a YouTube video that are given below,
• After writing the post and leaving a blank space for the video, you have to switch to the “Text” editor view in WordPress. You can find this option just below the “Permalink” and just above the right side of the post content.
• Go to YouTube.com to find out your video that you want to embed in your WordPress post.
• Click “Share”.
• You will see two options “Embed” and “Copy” at the bottom right corner. Click “Embed”.
• Select the whole code and copy it.
• Then, come back to your WordPress post and paste the code in the blank space that you have left before.
• Click “Publish” to publish your post.
Method # 2
This particular method is very simple to embed a YouTube video in your WordPress post.
You just need to copy the URL of your selected YouTube video.
Then, you need to paste the copied URL in your WordPress post. Paste the URL in the blank space that you have left before in between the post content.
At the end, you need to click “Publish” to finalize your post.
Note: In this method, you do not need to switch to the “Text” editor. Stay in “Visual“.
View Post to Confirm Changes
Take this point as a sincere advice. Sometimes, it happens that when you are finished with all the above process, the video that you have embedded in the post does not appear in the post. So, it is necessary to preview changes or view post just after you click the publish icon to get confirmed whether the video has been embedded or not. If not, then repeat the above method and it is completely up to you whether to choose Method#1 or Method#2.