Eselfserve is basically a self-service for employers to keep them aware of their payroll and all the job-related information. Read the article to know how and why an employee must have an account on eselfserve. Below we have shared all the necessary information to assist the reader.
It is actually affiliated with APS the payroll provider website. APS just like other payroll provider companies works 24/7 to give their clients the best of their service. Their solutions/services as told by the operator include:
- HR Solution
- Payroll Solution
- Time & Attendance Solution
- ACA Reporting Solution
- Automated Reporting, and Flexible Data Integrations etc.
The employee will get to know about the day offs, working hours and can apply for offs anytime. The company is highly recognized and awarded by many organizations due to its services. Having an account at eselfserve is safe as the site never asks about your personal information and other credentials via email or phone.
How do I login to eselfservice?
Visit the site and you will find out that they have two types of login. One login is for the customer login. The other is employee login. As far as customers are concerned, this login allows them to view their payroll and all the information. The employee login helps the APS employees to find out their work information. Follow the tutorial given below to login:
- On the official website, i.e. eselfserve.com, you will see a login option.
- Click it.
- Provide your Username and Password.
- Click the login Button and now you have successfully logged in.
What do I do if I lose my passcode/username?
- Regrettably, if you have your password lost, click ‘I forgot my password’ on eselfserve.com.
- When you will hit the forgot password button you will be taken to a page on which you need to list your username and social security number.
- Set up a strong password consisting upper and lower case letters.
What is eslfservice Clock Mode?
The clock mode set up by eselfserve helps the employee to schedule time offs. This feature is available after you log in to www.eselfservice.com. If you want to use clock mode, choose clock mode. Now you will be able to see time off and time card on the page you are prompted to. Select your department and click clock in.
Want some more information about the clock mode? Visit the website for .
Write them to APS 3010 Knight Street, Suite 300 Shreveport, LA 71105.