Many people are waiting for the update about Jailbreak iOS 9.1, although the iOS 9.1 jailbreak comes with new features & updates. However, there are may be a need for which one may want to jailbreak iOS 9.1 version. If you are using a greater version on your device, then you can move to iOS 9.2.1 Jailbreak OR iOS 9.2 Jailbreak
You can use multiple methods to jailbreak your iOS 9.1 devices, using Pangu 9 on your PC is one of them. Furthermore, there is also another method in which you can download Cydia or Pangu app on mobile.
Using Pangu 9 to Jailbreak iOS 9.1
First of all download Pangu 9 on your computer or PC. You can then back-up your device by using the iTunes and iCloud service. At next disable the Find-my-iPhone, Passcode, and Touch ID feature. After that, you can then follow the steps below.
- Now connect your iOS device to the computer after launching Pangu 9 by using the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- Wait until Pangu detects your device, as it detects you can then click on Start button on the Pangu screen.
- You have to activate Airplane mode multiple time, as the process ask you for that. Moreover, you have to do that by using the Settings > Airplane navigation.
- Follow instructions which you see on the screen. After a while when the process completes, your device will reboot. You will now see the Cydia App on the screen, launch it and then configure Cydia on it.
Jailbreak iOS 9.1 Using the Pangu App
- Open Safari app in your phone, then type iOS 9.1 jailbreak and then find the Pangu official website. You can visit the website www.downloadpangu.org if you are unable to find that.
- After you are on the website, then you have to tap the UP arrow at the bottom of the screen. From the new screen you have to use the ‘Add to HomeScreen‘ button.
- Select the name of app as Pangu and ADD it to your apps menu.
- Now launch the app from home screen and get the latest updates of iOS 9.1 jailbreak on your device.