You can easily manage Windows 10 uninstall program options to remove unwanted programs. Uninstalling or removing all unwanted apps and software’s can help Windows 10 users to prevent their laptop from different viruses.
If any of you is the new Windows 10 user, then you may not know how to uninstall apps from the laptop. Uninstalling apps from Windows 10 is not similar to that of Windows 7 or 8. It is bit different and little more time consuming.
How to Uninstall Unwanted Apps from Windows 10
If you are a user of Windows 10 and wants to uninstall few apps or programs from laptop, then you should read this. Uninstalling the unwanted and harmful apps or programs can prevent the laptops from different viruses and harmful material.
Here is how to remove the harmful apps and software’s from your laptop to make it more secure. For your guidance, the whole process to uninstall apps from Windows 10 is described below:
- Turn on your laptop and click on the start menu at the left bottom of the screen.
- Go to “Settings“.
- Click on the option “System“.
- Choose the “Apps and Features” and list of all installed programs will be appeared on the next page.
- Search for the unwanted app that you want to delete or uninstall from the laptop. Choose that app.
- Click on the option “Uninstall” to remove it permanently from your laptop.
- Then, click on the box Uninstall. That`s it.
- If that box is grayed out, that means you cannot remove that from your laptop.
If you are facing any sort of problem or issue from any installed app or program, then you can uninstall it from Windows 10 by following the given above steps. Also remember that if once app is uninstalled from the laptop, then it cannot be reinstalled.
You have to download its setup all over again and then install it. So, make sure that you do not need that program again, while uninstalling the programs from Windows 10.