YouTube wants its users to feel free and enjoy its services. Now, you can enjoy having more than one channel on YouTube. Nowadays, people love to make multiple YouTube channels just because they want to be a YouTube star.
But question is how to manage & create the multiple YouTube channels. In this case multiple business owners & bloggers need to create separate YouTube channels to promote their videos.
As we know one Google ID leverage to connect all Google products and services. It further permits to create multiple Google Plus brand pages and multiple YouTube Channels. This way you are hassle free to sign in & sign out from multiple email accounts and easily manage YouTube multiple channels.
YouTube Multiple Channels & Google Plus Account
Google + Plus is social network to create profile pages plus create the business & brand pages as well. There are lots of benefits to create the business pages at Google plus, for example it helps your blog content to rank in organic searches while visitor has signed in Google Gmail account.
Before you think about to create the multiple YouTube channels. Sign in Google + Plus account and create the brand page for your blog & business vice versa. Once you have created the brand page at Google Plus then link it with YouTube dedicated channel.
One Google register user can create up to 200 YouTube channels linked with single Gmail account.
Setting & Manage Multiple YouTube Channels – Guidance
For instance you have created two brand pages set up in Google Plus under the one umbrella as sign in with one email address. For newly created G+ page you need to set up YouTube channel.
Browse the YouTube as you don’t need to sign in
Click the upper right corner option ‘My Channels’
Afterword you will see the list of existing and new one created Google Plus brand page, just click the new one created brand page.
- It will ask you to confirm to ‘Create YouTube Channel’ press OK
- Wizard will start to link your Google Plus page and YouTube Channel, Press OK
- You have done successfully to create another or multiple YouTube channel
- How amazing it is to switching one channel to another YouTube Channel without practicing sign in and signs out account. Simply browse the ‘Switch Account’ option to navigate second channel.
- You can work with great ease to switch between YouTube channel & Google + page frequently, further you will receive G+ notifications at YouTube stats.
- Set up your business profile like display name, upload business logo and cover photo.
- You can also choose the custom ‘URL’ later by claiming custom ‘URL’.
- Manage the privacy settings for you videos, upload videos and create play list to categorize the business segment.
How to Manage Single YouTube Channel by Multiple Users
You can manage YouTube channel by yourself, but big business have too much stuff & promotional videos. In this case take benefit of Google +Plus manager option to delegate the access to many users for one YouTube channel.
YouTube is very popular platform for video bloggers to create video contents. Famous YouTubers almost acquire the production houses and media agencies to upload their video content. This way many users can upload the video content at YouTube channel.
In this case, you can create a separate YouTube account by creating a separate Gmail account. In this way, your each YouTube channel will have a separate Gmail account.
You can work with great ease to switch between YouTube channel & Google + page frequently, further you will receive G+ notifications at YouTube stats.
Set up your business profile like display name, you can also choose the custom ‘URL’ later by claiming custom ‘URL’.
The above method sounds a bit old. It is so difficult to remember lots of passwords of your multiple accounts. Good news is that YouTube has introduced a new method through which you can have more than one YouTube channel just under one account.
The new method is to make Brand Accounts that are used to manage your YouTube channels. Your Brand Account is connected to your Google Account through which you will have a direct access to YouTube.
How Can I Create a Brand Account in YouTube?
Follow the following instructions to create a Brand Account in YouTube,
- Go to your Channel List > create a New Channel for Brand Account > Fill out the details (i.e. name, logo, etc.) > click Done to finish the process.
Now, you do not need to be logged out from one account and logged in to other. You can easily switch between your accounts and enjoy multiple YouTube channels under one account.
You will be going to have all the notifications from each account and you can easily comment on your channels from your other accounts as well.
Note: Remember one thing; your Google Account manages your Brand Account.