If anyone is facing the problem in running the Windows 10 PC after the installation of windows 10, not to worry because one can reset the Windows 10 by few simple methods. One can fix the problem by resetting the Windows 10.
Methods to Reset Windows 10 to Factory Settings
There are three simple methods to reset the Windows 10 to factory settings to fix the problems. There is the choice for a person to use either a “built-in tool” method to reset the Windows 10 to factory settings or by the use of “Recovery Media”. If you want to customize Windows 10 file explorer then continue to read this article.
Methods to reset the Windows 10 are described as;
By Using Settings app:
There are few simple steps to follow by using settings app to reset the Windows 10 to factory settings. This method is quite simple and easy. These steps are given as;
- First of all turn your PC on and open the “Settings app”.
- Then, click the “Update and Security” option.
- Click the “Recovery” option.
- And press the “Started” button.
- Then, there are 3 options on the screen to choose one of them. The options are “Keep my files”, “Restore factory Settings” and “Remove everything“.
- In order to reset the Windows 10, choose the option of “Restore factory settings“.
After that, follow the given instructions and the complete procedure to reset the Windows 10.
By Using Recovery Media
By the use of Recovery Media is another simple method to reset the Windows 10 to factory settings. Few instructions are given below that must be followed to achieve that purpose.
- Open the “advanced startup” option.
- By following the instructions, there will be the Troubleshoot screen.
- Click the option “Reset this PC“.
- After that press the button “Restore Factory settings”.
In this way, one can reset the Windows 10 easily.
By Using PC Manufacturer
It is the other way to do that. This method is also easy and simple to follow. In the PC manufacturer, there is an option of additional Software that can be used to reset the Windows 10 to Factory settings. If you are tired of from a number of errors, then you can check out this post about Windows 10 recovery ISO.