One can easily save YouTube videos to your PC or computer by using different tools. If you are uploaded by you, then its is an easy process and can be done straight via YouTube.
However, if the videos are not produced by you then you have to use Third-Party sites. Be sure that you are not violating copyright law because sometimes the policy do not allow you to download a specific video.
Steps to Save YouTube Videos on PC
- If you want to download your personal YouTube videos, then you can simply visit the Video Page. Here you can see all videos which you have uploaded to YouTube.
- At next step you can see a button next to each video, here is also an arrow which shows more options. You have to click on Arrow button and then select ‘Download MP4’ option. That’s all you have done it!
- On the other side if the video you want to download is not your personal. Then the method to save third-party videos is different, first you have to visit the video page.
- Now copy the YouTube video URL. Open the website KeepVid.com on your browser and paste the video URL to the website. Now click on the Download button available on the site.
- Finally, you have to select the file size and video format and initiate the process of downloading.
YouTube do not allow to downloading videos which is a work of others. This is because YouTube wants to protect the copyrights of video producers.