When you sent the Email to someone from Windows 10, there is a signature “Sent From Mail For Windows 10” at the end of each and every email. Many of you want to get rid of that signature because it automatically comes at the end of every mail and reply. Now, you don’t have to worry about that because it is become possible to remove that signature by following some simple instructions.
Way to Remove the “Sent From Mail For Windows 10” Signature
The way to get rid of that signature “Sent From Mail For Windows 10” is quite simple and easy. One may follow the simple procedure that is given as;
- First of all, open the Mail program in your PC.
- After that, go to the settings > option.
- In settings, choose the option of “Signature“.
- Then, to avoid that Signature of “Sent from mail for Windows10” turn off the option of “Use an email signature”.
- In order to apply that feature to all the messages and emails, Click the option of “Apply to all accounts“.
In this way, one can remove the Signature “Sent From Mail For Windows 10” from every mail easily.
How to Change the Signature
There is an option of changing the Signature “Sent from Mail For Windows 10” to your favorite Signature. Anyone can make the Signature of its own choice. A person can make the signature by his name or by his company name. So, it’s all up to you whether you would like to add your name or your company name.
The method to add the signature of your own choice follow the given simple instructions that are given as;
- Open the Mail app in your PC.
- Then, open the Settings then Option.
- After that, open the Signature option.
- At the bottom of the page, there is an option where you can add the Signature.
- By doing that, signature changes from “Sent From Mail For Windows 10” to your signature.
What are you waiting for? Go and change the signature now!