Are you a Windows 10 user? Using the same theme for a long time must have bored you. If yes, then Microsoft has officially launched the more than 400 different themes for the users of Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.
So, just download new exciting themes that include different wallpapers, new screen savers and desktop icons. These themes are also available at the store for the users of Windows 10 Creators Update. If you have not yet upgrade your Windows 10 to Windows 10 Creators Update, then do it right now to get different themes free from Store.
Downloading Themes for Windows 10 from Store
The users who want to make their PC look different should download these official themes from Store. The process to download the new themes for Windows Creators Update is discussed below:
- First of all, turn on your PC and go to the “Settings” via Start Menu.
- Go to the “Personalization” and click on the option “Themes” on the left panel and then click on ‘Theme Settings‘
- On the right side, you will see the option of “Get more themes online“. Click on it to download different themes from Store.
- After that, scroll down to choose the best theme that you want to download.
- Single click on that theme and then click on the “Download” link to save it on your PC.
Now, the users can use that downloaded theme by going to the theme option in Settings. So, what are you waiting for?
Uninstalling Theme from Windows 10
If you have installed any theme from Store in your Windows 10 Creators Update and you don`t like it, then you can delete it permanently as well. The users just have to take three following steps to remove any particular theme from their PC;
- Open the Start Menu and click on the “Settings“.
- Go the “Personalization” and then open the “Themes“.
- Right-click on the theme that wants to delete from PC. Then, click on the option named as “Delete” to remove it permanently from PC.
Just download new themes from Store and enjoy by using them.