While installing a new version of windows or reinstalling the old one, the most of the users worried about their user’s profiles. Reinstalling the window might can result in losing all the data. There is no any kind of option for the users to transfer their user profiles while reinstalling window. For this purpose, the users must think about any third party software like Transwiz.
How to Transfer Users Profile Through Transwiz
If you want to transfer your user’s profile, then you must need to install Transwiz app. This is the app specially designed for the users of windows to transfer their user’s profiles while reinstalling windows. This process involves two steps:
- Backing up the user’s profile
- Transferring the user’s profile
Backing Up the Users Profile
- First of all, download the Transwiz app by opening the link
- Then, execute the file into the folder and open it to proceed forward.
- Select the option “I want to transfer data to another program” and click on the box “Next” to transfer the user’s profile.
- Click on the profile that you need to transfer and tap on the box “Next“. Additionally, remember that the users profile presently the client is using can not be backup.
- Enter the name for the user’s profile and place where you want to save it.
- Also, if you don`t want to compress it, then choose the option “Fast Pack (No Compression)“.
- It will also ask you to enter the password to make the users profile more secure. Then, click on the option “OK” and the process to save the users profile will begin.
- Wait for few seconds and the user’s profile will be saved.
Transferring the Users Profile
- Similarly, the user’s profile can be transferred that you have saved through Transwiz. Run the Transwiz program.
- Choose the option “I have data I want to transfer to this computer” and go to option “Next”.
- Select the user’s profile that you have saved from the PC and enter the password to start the transferring process.
- Also, select the account name for the user’s profile that you wants to restore.