There are many apps or programs installed in our PC that are not good and can harm our PC. Here are some common ways to uninstall programs Windows 10 with these simple tips.
Uninstalling or removing these apps is the best way to secure your PC. There are various ways through which the users can uninstall different programs from their PC.
How Many Ways are there to Uninstall Programs
There are three main ways to uninstall different programs from Windows 10. These ways include;
- Through Settings
- Via Control Panel
- Through any third-party software
Each of these ways is described below:
Uninstall Programs Through Settings
The users can uninstall unusual programs through Settings. These are described below:
- Turn on your PC and go to ‘Settings‘ through Start Menu.
- Click on the option “System” and go to “Apps and Features“.
- Scroll down and ‘choose the app’ that you want to delete from your PC.
- Click on option “Uninstall” to remove that app permanently from your PC.
Uninstall Programs Through Control Panel
The second way to delete or uninstall the app from PC is through Control Panel. The users just have to follow given below steps:
- Go to the Start Menu and open the ‘Control Panel’.
- After opening the Control Panel, open the icon labeled as “Uninstall a Program“.
- Look for the app that you want to uninstall from your PC.
- Left-click on it and click on the option “Uninstall“.
Wait for a little while and that program will be removed permanently from your PC.
Uninstall Programs Through Third-party Software
The third and last way to uninstall apps is by using any third-party software. There are many such software which help users to uninstall different apps from their PC like CCleaner. The users have to follow given below steps:
- Open the browser in your PC and go to this link to download the CCleaner.
- Install CCleaner and open it. Click on the option “Tools” and then go to “Uninstall“.
- Then, the list of apps or programs installed in your PC will be shown on the screen.
- Search for the program that you want to uninstall from your PC. Right-click on that program.
- Then, click on the option “Uninstall” from the list on the right side.