Do you want to update Windows 10? Microsoft has removed the option of Windows Update from the control panel in Windows 10. Now, there is no such option for the users through which they can directly update the apps in Windows 10. However, through settings, the users can update their Windows 10 version to Windows 10 build.
But they cannot update the particular apps or programs, they want to. For this purpose, there is various third party software. These softwares help the users in updating different apps and also show the list of updated apps. Such software is “Windows Update Minitool”. If you are a Windows 10 user and want to update your PC, then you must think about Windows Update Minitool. This will help you to update various programs in Windows 10.
How to Use Windows Update Minitool
Through Minitool, the users can update different apps and view the list of updated apps. The users can choose the various options while updating apps such as “Automatically“, “Disable updates“, “Download only“, “Notification mode” and “Managed by Administration“. The process to update Windows 10 through Windows Update Minitool is quite simple and less time taking.
The users just need to download the Windows Update Minitool and can update different apps. The users can use the Windows Update Minitool to update their Windows 10 by following given below steps:
- Open the link and download the app Windows Update Minitool.
- After running the Windows Update Minitool, you will be shown the list of programs that need to be updated.
- Select the program that you want to update.
- Right-click on it and copy the Url to the clipboard button.
- Open the windows browser on your PC and paste that link in the address bar of the browser.
- Press enter and download the latest update of that program.
- That`s it.
Want to update your PC? Then, Windows Update Minitool is the right place for you. Just install it and follow the given above few steps to download the different apps updates. What are you waiting for?