Windows 10 default apps contain a big list including camera, calendar, calculator, Maps, Get Started, OneNote, People, Photos, Cortana and many others. Here are some Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10 which you can use to increase the working speed on Windows.
Some of them are already installed in previous versions of Windows but few of them are specially designed for Windows 10 like “Cortana”. If any of you wants to uninstall these apps from Windows 10, then it can be easily removed from the PC within few seconds.
How to Uninstall Defaults Apps in Windows 10
Default Apps are much useful and beneficial for the users and uninstalling them is not a great idea. Removing these apps is not much difficult and time-consuming. Microsoft Office is also an important app, you can uninstall Office 365 by using this method. The users can uninstall the default apps through Control Panel and Windows Powershell. The complete steps to uninstall the Default Apps in Windows 10 are as follows:
- First of all, turn on your PC and go to the desktop.
- Go to “Start” button at the left bottom of the screen.
- Search for the “Windows Powershell” and run it by administrator permission.
- After opening the Windows Powershell program, type “Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers“.
- Then, press enter and the list of all default apps that are installed in your PC will be displayed.
- Look for the Default App that you want to remove permanently from your PC.
- After selecting the app, copy the “Package Name” of the app.
- Then, type “Remove-AppxPackage (Copied name of Package)” and press enter to uninstall that app from your PC. That`s it.
- But if you want to delete all the Default Apps installed in your PC, then type “Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage” and press enter.
- This command will help you to remove the all installed default apps from the Windows completely.
Just follow the given above steps to uninstall default apps from Windows 10. Also, there are some such default apps that cannot be uninstalled from the PC like Cortana.
These apps cannot be removed from the PC because these apps play an important role in the smooth working of Windows. So if such apps are tried to uninstall from the PC, it will affect the working of the PC.