Walgreenslistens – Walgreen is America’s second largest drug selling store in all 50 US States. Walgreen wants to know how much its customers are satisfied with the products and services. Therefore it conducts an online survey called Walgreen Customer Satisfaction Survey. The customers can share their experience and give suggestions related to the products. The feedback are thoroughly looked for any improvements according to the customers demand. To bring positive change in the product and services it is really important to know the customers opinion.
The customers on the other hand, after completing the survey gets a chance to win $3000 cash prize. To complete the survey the customers has to have a receipt and just few minutes to complete the survey. It is an online survey and asking for the customer’s opinion encourages the customers to provide their input related to the company’s products.
Walgreenslistens Survey Eligibility/Rules
- Must have Walgreenslistens survey invitation printed on receipt to start the survey.
- There is no survey invitation for online purchases.
- To enter the survey you must be 18 years or above.
- Enter the survey within next 72 hours after getting the receipt.
- The rules are mentioned on Walgreen official website, you can see it before starting the survey.
Walgreengreenslistens Customer Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Rules
- Go to the Walgreenslistens Customer Satisfaction Site i.e. www.walgreenlistens.com.
- Choose your language English or Spanish.
- Enter Survey number, password and time of visit given on receipt.
- Click Start to begin the survey.
- Questionnaires related to your visit and experience at Walgreen.
- Answer the questions honestly depending upon your experience at Walgreen.
- Provide the information that are name, phone number and email address to enter into monthly sweepstakes.
- Submit the survey.
- The winner of sweepstakes draw will be notified by email or telephone.
- In case of unavailability of the customer the prize is to any other alternate winner.